NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
1. HOW TO ENTER: Beginning at 12:00:01 am Eastern time (“ET”) on Monday, November 26, 2018, and ending at 11:59:59 pm ET on Thursday, November 29, 2018 (the “Sweepstakes Period”) you can enter the White Elephant Christmas Spectacular(the “Sweepstakes”) for a chance to win by visiting www.radiolia.com and following the links and instructions to complete all requested fields on the entry form, including a valid email address.THERE IS A LIMIT OF ONE ENTRY PER PHYSICAL ADDRESS, E-MAIL ADDRESS, MOBILE PHONE NUMBER OR PERSON DURING THE ENTIRE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD.Entering the Sweepstakes more than once will not increase your chance of winning.The Sweepstakes is sponsored and administered by Westwood One, LLC, 220 West 42nd Street, New York, NY 10036 (“WWO”). The Sweepstakes is subject to these official rules. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these official rules and the decisions of WWO, which shall be final and binding in all respects. This is a national multi-market sweepstakes in which all entrants will compete with other entrants, including the listeners of multiple radio stations in multiple markets throughout the United States during the time period of the Sweepstakes.To enter the Sweepstakes, go to www.radiolia.com (the “Website”) and follow the instructions to enter the required fields for a chance to win a gift as described in more detail in Section 5 of these official rules.No responsibility is assumed by WWO for any technical malfunctions that may occur.Any method of entry other than the foregoing is void and will not be honored.Only one (1) entry per physical address, e-mail address, mobile phone number, or person is allowed for the entire Sweepstakes Period.If multiple Internet entries are received from the same physical address, e-mail address, or person, only the first entry received from that physical address, e-mail address, mobile phone number or person will be accepted for the Sweepstakes.No mechanically or electronically reproduced entries are allowed. The use of automatic devices for entry is not valid and may result in disqualification. You must complete and submit all required information to be eligible to enter to win. WWO is not responsible for entries not received due to difficulty accessing the Internet, service outage or delays, computer difficulties or other technological glitches or for incomplete, illegible, corrupted, or untimely entries, which will be voided and disqualified. All entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning the e-mail address or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. All entries submitted become the sole property of WWO and will not be acknowledged or returned. Proof of submission of an entry shall not be deemed proof of receipt by WWO. WWO’s computer is the official time keeping device for the Sweepstakes.Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the registered user of an account.Entries specifying an invalid, nonworking or inactive e-mail address will be disqualified and ineligible to win.Entries must be received no later than 11:59:59 pm ET on Thursday, November 29, 2018 in order to be eligible for a chance to win.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to all legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia, eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry.Employees, officers and directors (including their families and persons residing in the same household) of WWO and WWO’s members, parents, subsidiaries, and affiliated companies, affiliate radio stations or their licensees, promotional agencies, independent contractors, program suppliers and advertising agencies are ineligible to enter or win the Sweepstakes (such persons, collectively, “Ineligible Parties” and individually, each, an “Ineligible Party”). The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and void where prohibited. WWO reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any entrant.
3. RESTRICTIONS: WWO and its parent organizations, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, employees, local radio station affiliates or their licensees, promotional agencies or independent contractors (the “Sponsoring Entities”) are not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, incorrectly addressed, incomplete, undeliverable or destroyed entries, or for any: (i) hardware or software failures of any kind, (ii) lost or unavailable network connections, (iii) failed, incomplete or garbled computer or telephone transmissions, (iv) typographical or system errors and failures, (v) faulty transmissions, or (vi) problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, or computer equipment. The Sponsoring Entities are not responsible for any typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, errors in the printing or posting of the offer or official rules, the selection and announcement of each Winner, or the distribution of any prize. In addition, the Sponsoring Entities are not responsible for any entry not received by WWO on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, or at any website participating in the Sweepstakes, or any combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury (including personal injury) or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s personal property (e.g., computer) related to or resulting from playing the Sweepstakes (or downloading any material for the Sweepstakes) or other telecommunications malfunctions which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate. WWO may prohibit you from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize, if, in its sole discretion, it determines you are attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, engaging in deception or other unfair playing practices, or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other players or representatives of the Sponsoring Entities. If the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for any reason including, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or any other causes beyond the control of WWO, that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, WWO reserves the right at their sole discretion to void any suspect entries and/or cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes without prior notice or obligation to any entrant or other third party. In the event the Sweepstakes is suspended, terminated or canceled, a Winnermay be randomly selected from all eligible entries received up to the date of such suspension, termination or cancellation. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES (INCLUDING WWW.WESTWOODONE.COM AND THE WEBSITE) OR THE WEBSITE OF ANY PARTICIPATING LOCAL RADIO STATION AFFILIATE) OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, WWO RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. Entrants are required to provide truthful information and WWO will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. WWO will disqualify any entry from individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements and WWO will also delete any entry received from persons under the age of 13 in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
4. SELECTION OF WINNERS (10):All qualifying entries in the Sweepstakes (limited to one (1) entry per physical address, e-mail address, mobile phone number or person) will be entered into one random prize drawing as follows. Ten (10) potential winners, pending verification of eligibility and compliance with these official rules (each, a “Winner”) will be selected by WWO’s talent, “Lia” Knight, at random on or around Friday, November 30, 2018, from all eligible entries received. The decisions of Lia and WWO are final and binding in all respects. Lia will call the Winners between Friday, November 30, 2018 and Sunday, December 2, 2018, inclusive.Winners will be paired in groups of two (5 groups of 2 persons each total).The first caller of the two-person group will be asked to select “box 1” or “box 2” and the prize in the selected box will be revealed.The second caller of the group will have the choice to keep the prize in the box that was not selected by the first caller or to “take” the prize selected by the first caller.After the second caller selects its prize, the first caller will get the remaining prize.This process will be repeated for the other four groups of two.If a Winner selected by random drawing is not reached by phone after a reasonable effort has been made for two (2) days after the first notification attempt, or any prize notification is returned as undelivered, such Winner may be disqualified and an alternate potential Winner selected (and an alternate to the alternate as many times as may be necessary) by random drawing. Any prize will be awarded subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these official rules and as long as all qualifications relating to the Sweepstakes are met. If any Winner has not obtained the age of majority in his or her state of residence, then the prize will be awarded to such Winner’s parent or legal guardian (as determined by WWO in their sole discretion). Odds of winning are based upon the total number of eligible entries received. This is a national multi-market sweepstakes in which all entrants will compete with other entrants, including the listeners of multiple radio stations in multiple markets throughout the United States during the Sweepstakes Period.
5. PRIZES (10): Ten (10) Winners will receive a prize from among the prizes listed below (ARV of all 10 prizes: $475; see below for individual prize ARVs) based on their pairings.The groups below may not be the order in which the groups are called.The groups will be selected at random.
Group 1: Prize (box) 1: One pair of men’s jeans signed by Jason Aldean (ARV: $100) or Prize (box) 2: Mechanix gloves provided by (not signed by) Jon Pardi (ARV: $40)
Group 2: Prize (box) 1: Four boxes of cereal signed by Thomas Rhett (ARV: $20) or Prize (box) 2: one ball cap signed by Dierks Bentley (ARV: $30)
Group 3:Prize (box) 1: One Thomas Rhett banner (ARV: $100) or Prize (box) 2: One Lady Antebellum prize pack (consisting of a Starbucks cup with Charles Kelley’s name on it, a Lady Antebellum t-shirt and CD signed by Charles Kelley) (ARV: $40)
Group 4: Prize (box) 1: a trio of three books: “Portraits of New Country Music’s Stars” by Raeanne Rubenstein, “Thoughts on Faith, Family and Fatherhood” by Josh Turner and “Finding the Love of My Life” by Denise Jackson with Ellen Santilli Vaughn (3 books total; ARV: $60) or Prize (box) 2: One drink cup provided by Keith Urban and one Keith Urban live performance DVD (ARV: $30)
Group 5: Prize (box) 1: One miniature football helmet provided by Luke Bryan (ARV: $25) or Prize (box) 2: one CD signed by Kenny Rogers (ARV: $30)
All prize elements are based upon availability, substitutions may apply.All expenses not included as part of the prize shall be the responsibility of the Winners.Winners will not be eligible to receive the difference, if any, between the stated prize amounts set forth above and the actual cost of such prizes.No portion of the prize can be redeemed for cash value, used in conjunction with any other promotion, or transferred. No substitution or transfer of prize is permitted except that WWO reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event the offered prize elements (or a portion thereof) is unavailable. WWO may also make substitution(s) of equivalent kind and value if and when necessary. Other restrictions may apply.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION; CONDITIONS: Winners will be notified by phone. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants are agreeing they meet the eligibility requirements stated in these official rules and they are not an Ineligible Party as that term is defined in Section 2 of these official rules. If any Winner is deemed a minor in his/her state of residence, the prize will be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian. All federal, state, and local taxes and any expenses not expressly provided for in these official rules are solely the responsibility of the Winners. Except where prohibited by law, each Winner’s entry and such Winner’s acceptance of the prize constitutes such Winner’s permission to the Sponsoring Entities to use such Winner’s name, photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice, and address (city and state) for advertising and promotional purposes worldwide and in all forms of media, in perpetuity, without further compensation and is deemed a certification that such entrant meets the eligibility requirements of the Sweepstakes as listed in these official rules and is not an Ineligible Party. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, PARTICIPANTS RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE SPONSORING ENTITIES FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY OR ANY INJURIES, LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE WON. Entrants agree that all entries become the property of the Sponsoring Entities and none will be acknowledged or returned. The Sponsoring Entities and their designees shall have the perpetual, worldwide right to edit, publish, and use the entries in any way and in any media for trade, advertising, promotional, and/or other purposes as WWO and their designees may determine without further consideration to entrants or any third party.
7. BINDING NATURE OF OFFICIAL RULES; WAIVER OF CLAIM OF AMBIGUITY: The Sweepstakes are subject to these official rules. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these official rules and the decisions of WWO and waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Sweepstakes or these official rules. WWO reserves the right to modify these official rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes. If due to circumstances beyond the control of WWO, any competition or prize-related event is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, WWO reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes.
8. SWEEPSTAKES PROVIDED “AS IS”: THE WINNERS AND ENTRANTS AGREE THAT THE SPONSORING ENTITIES SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR, AND WINNERS AND ENTRANTS AGREE TO RELEASE THE SPONSORING ENTITIES FROM, LOSSES, DAMAGES, OR INJURIES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, OR PROPERTY RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED ACTIVITY INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE ACCEPTANCE/POSSESSION AND/OR USE/MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE AND/OR ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO ENTRANT’S OR THIRD PERSON’S PROPERTY RELATED TO OR RESULTING FROM ANY PRIZE OR ANY PART OF THE SWEEPSTAKES. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTS AGREE THAT SPONSORING ENTITIES WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND THAT ENTRANT SHALL HOLD SPONSORING ENTITIES HARMLESS AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, INVASION OF PRIVACY, OR MERCHANDISE DELIVERY. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, PARTICIPANTS AGREE THAT SPONSORING ENTITIES WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INJURIES, DAMAGES, OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER OR NOT FORESEEABLE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, OR TO PROPERTY ARISING OUT OF ACCESS TO AND USE OF INTERNET WEBSITES USED IN THE SWEEPSTAKES (WWW.WESTWOODONE.COM, THE WEBSITE, AND THE WEBSITE OF ANY PARTICIPATING LOCAL RADIO STATION AFFILIATE) OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM THE AFOREMENTIONED SITES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THE SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING ANY WEBSITES USED IN CONNECTION THEREWITH AND ANY PRIZE AWARDED HEREUNDER, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED BY THE SPONSORING ENTITIES. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
9. WINNERS LIST: For the name of the Winners or a copy of these official rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to “Winners” or “Official Rules” (specify which) c/o the White Elephant Christmas Spectacular Sweepstakes, 220 West 42nd Street, New York, NY 10036.All such requests must be received by Friday, December 28, 2018 to receive a response.