Rascal Flatts is saying goodbye—for now—with its new seven-song EP, How They Remember You, which dropped on July 31.
In January, the trio—comprised of Gary LeVox, Jay DeMarcus and Joe Don Roone—revealed they will disband this year to tackle individual projects, but they left the door open to reunite. While the COVID-19 pandemic put a kibosh on their Farewell Tour this year, the trio is hoping to keep their longtime fans entertained with the new EP.
The EP includes six brand-new tracks, as well as a rendition of Kenny Rogers’ “Through the Years.” The new EP features songs co-penned by Thomas Rhett, Rhett Akins, Josh Osborne, Jesse Frasure, Ashley Gorley and more.
Rascal Flatts released the album’s title track as their new single on June 19. Penned by Marc Beeson, Josh Osborne and Allen Shamblin, “How They Remember You” is No. 36 on the Billboard Country Airplay chart after six weeks.
How They Remember You Track List & Songwriters
- How They Remember You (Marc Beeson, Josh Osborne, Allen Shamblin)
- Feel It In The Morning (Zach Beeken, Jared Keim, Jenn Schott, Will Weatherly)
- Quick, Fast, In A Hurry (featuring Rachel Wammack) (Kelly Archer, AJ Babcock, Pete Good, Brandon Ratcliff)
- Looking Back (Rhett Akins, Jesse Frasure, Ashley Gorley, Thomas Rhett)
- Warmer (Fancy Hagood, David Hodges, Brett McLaughlin)
- Sip Away (Zach Beeken, Jacob Durrett, Jared Keim, Garrett Nichols, Jason Sellers)
- Through The Years (Steve Dorff, Marty Panzer)
photo by TCD